1. Bake holiday Cookies and Hope you don’t have to run to the store for almond extract and Milk.
2. Go outside and actually shovel the walkway and say hi to neighbors that you haven’t seen in months
4. Stop calling your Internet provider, they can’t shovel their way to your house to fix your problem, if you can’t handle withdrawals call your therapist next.
5. Text your Friends on a Cell phone , for those without unlimited texting…watch you don’t end up with a big fat bill after the Holidays!
6. Have dinner, at the dining room table with family members and catch up on the past year and a half, don’t forget to give many compliments to ease any tensions in the room.
7. Take the opportunity to sift thru your junk mail (not email obviously) but the stuff piling up on your desk …even pay those late bills the old way. With checks, envelopes and stamps!
8. Put up your Christmas Tree if it isn’t up and take down your Thanksgiving Decorations
9. Catch up on much needed sleep, real affection and even play a board game!
10. Do chores and finally turn off your computer and let it cool down.