**NOW A FEATURED SECOND LIFE DESTINATION EVENT!**
EVENT: AIRPORT EXPO
DATES: APRIL 22-APRIL 30
LOCATION: WW2 MEMORIAL PARK/WW2 TRIBUTE
PURPOSE: To bring awareness to the various types of SL airports to a wider audience. This event is for airport owners who wish to promote their airport. All airport owners will be given a hangar where they can set up promotional materials about their airport. This event has been submitted to SL Destinations as part of our April events. There will also be music, events, live DJs and other contests. Promotion will occur as much as possible for this event.
1. All potential entrants must fill out the form below, to be allowed to participate in the fair. You will have until April 13, 2012 to fill out the form. Airport owners will only be added after this deadline, if there is space and prims available.
2. Each airport owner will be given a set number of prims in order to rezz any necessary vendors or items. Extra prims may be available, but this is dependent upon participation.
3. The space and location of your airport exhibition will be on a first come and first serve basis.
4. You will need the Flying Tiger’s group in order to rezz your items, please contact jessii2009 Warrhol for the group.
5. The WW2 Pacific and WW2 Tribute sims are mature/moderate sims, so all vendors and items rezzed, must follow Second Life TOS, community guidelines, and the sim’s covenant. Any violators will be asked to remove any items which are deemed offensive and a violation.
6. After the airport expo, owners will be asked to remove their items. Failure to remove your items will result in them being automatically returned. We will not be responsible for the conditions of any returned items.
7. Do not have any heavily scripted or lag inducing or causing items. Temp rezzers, automatic greeters or announcers will not be allowed in the merchants stalls.
8. We are not responsible for any Second Life sim outages, server issues, or performance issues related to SL, which may affect any vendors or any items that you will rezz throughout the event.
9. We will refer all guest questions about your airport to you, do please be prepared for the possibility of numerous questions.
10. Disclaimer: We do not make any claims for any direct increases of traffic due to any participation in the airport expo. We are also not responsible for Second Life sim outages, server issues, or performance issues related to SL, which may affect any vendors or any items you rezz. Participation in the airport expo is strictly voluntarily.