Can you believe we're already Mid November? Time flies and autumn leaves keep falling.
The snow will be here soon ... But there's still time to dust off our inventory, clean that boot full of cobwebs and get out that forgotten jacket, to remake new looks for the season.
Let’s see what some of the talented designers in SL have prepared for the fall
- Hidden hands: the clothes’ sleeves are long, hiding avatar hands. Hands can also be covered by gloves that accompany the arm’s extension.
- 70’s and 80’s Retro: a continuation of 70’s trend, with flare pants, floral dresses, turtleneck, shoulder pads and leather. The stamps feature tribal, ethnic, gypsy and Peruvian boho styles. Take the opportunity to use strong colors, like orange, yellow and vinyl. Fringe is also in high demand.
- Fur coats of all kinds:Prepare yourself to feel like a real Hollywood diva. Fur coats are one of the hits of this fall season.
- Exposed bust: the bust is exposed openly, with transparency or naked effects.
- Unisex: unisex style provides skirts for men and suits for women.
- Overlays: overlays are fashionable, with the use of skirts over thick tights or long trousers.
- Military uniform: the military uniform keeps going on strong, with the military officer’s coat with double button.
- Color: Prints all over is the autumn theme, not only through the usual colors such as leopards or tigers, but also in cheerful shades like green, blue and yellow.
- Black and White Stripe: black and white stripes will wrap many fall fashion looks and will show up in pants, shirts and coats.
- Pink Color: This color was consecrated as one of the most important colors of fall fashion. Pieces such as pleated skirts, culottes and ballet flats will be the must-haves of this style. The color pink can be used in a full look or combined with gray, beige, blue and mustard yellow, creating a mix of ingenuity and sensuality.
- Covers: The covers, pelerines and ponchos are also in fall fashion.
In fall fashion everything can overlap, merge and mix, ie, creativity and irreverence are the watchwords.
Different looks have their places: the romantic Victorian, the grim Gothic, the hard military,the sweet ballerina, the glamorous diva, the demure schoolgirl - all these styles have their place on stage without any restriction, so choose your own and have fun!
The images that appear in this article were taken from the store Coco Designs: